How about a stimulating flavour that will set you aflame more than ever?
Sunday, February 10, 2008 by Mirju
Nõndaks.
Presenting: Shini blogi muusikatest-horoskoop 2008
*dun dun dun*
1. Kuhu ma olen jõudnud 2008. aasta alguseks?
Blackmore's Night - "Mid Winter's Night"
The bells are ringing
On Mid Winters Night
The moon sets all alone
And once again I try to sleep before morning light
2. 2008. aasta põhiülesanne
Blackmore's Night - "Three Black Crows"
And they spread their wings as if to declare
"Onward , let freedom ring!"
----
Loving how it feels to be so free
Leaving us far behind...
3. Eneseteostus 2008. aastal. Minu "mina" sellel aastal
Shinigami no Ballad - "No one"
Now I hear you say my name
So I crossed the light to be
With you...
4. Rahaasjad
Hikita Kaori - "Egao no Wake" ("The Reason for Smiling")
Mamoritai, shinjitai egao no wake o subete
Hageshisa mo itoshisa mo, zenbu uketomeru yo
Nido to sono te o hanasanai, ano hikari o mezashite
---
I want to protect, I want to believe, all of the reasons for smiling
Ferocity and love, too, I’ll accept everything
I won’t ever let go of your hand again, aiming for that light
5. Sugulased ja naabrid
Asagiri no Miko - "Faint love"
Mamoritai mamoru kara
hanasanai
I connect you to my life
6. Kodu
Desert Punk - "Sand Mission"
Ilus instrumentaal oboe+klaver -soologa
7. Armastus
"Die Macht des Mondes"
Als vermächtenes soll sie gelten
Eine Macht für die Ewigkeit...
8. Tervis
Oomph - "Scorn"
Will you scorn me, will you break me?
Are you able to forsake me?
Will you scorn me, will you hate me?
Won't you finally concentrate my pain?
9. Partnerlus
Folkmill - "Indiviidsed mõtted"
Mu indiviidsed mõtted
On kummaliselt tõtvel, kui kõnnin a-haa
---
Kas olen nõnda julge
Ah olgu, ärge tulge mind kiitma a-haa
Nii kaunis on mu lootus
Mu ootus, et julgen ma.
10. Võõrad rahad ja laenud, müstika, seks
HIM - "Rebel Yell"
Last night a little dancer came dancin to my door
Last night my little angel came pumpin on the floor
She said, come, baby, I got a license for love
And if it expires, pray help from above...
11. Reisid
Orange Range - "~Asterisk~ Romantic version"
Kono sora wa hitotsu dokomade mo hiroku sou umi no mukou
ima umareru ibuki tatareru inochi hoshi wa terasu megami no gotoku
nagaku tsuzuku kurikaesu shunkashuntou no isshun demo ii sukoshi de ii
omoi wo kizamu tada hatenaku toki wo koe kagayaki dasu
---
This sky is the only one there is; it spreads over all. And beyond the sea,right now, new life takes breath, and life is cut off, while stars shine on, like goddesses, continuing a long journey, or starting anew; in spring, summer, fall and winter, even a second is enough, just a moment is enough, to engrave my thoughts, to shine without end across the ages.
12. Karjäär, uued kohustused
Rie Fu - "Life is like a Boat"
We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on coming and we can't escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves would guide you through another day
---
We are rowing the boat of fate, but the waves keep attacking us
But isn't that still a wonderful journey? Aren't any of them a wonderful journey?
13. Sõbrad ja sotsiaalsed suhted
Blackmore's Night - "St. Teresa"
Just what I've been needin', feel it rise in me
She say...
Every stone a story, like a rosary
Corner St. Teresa, just a little crime
When I make my money, got to get my dime
Way down in the hollow, leavin' so soon
Oh, St. Teresa, higher than the moon
14. Saladused ja varjatud protsessid minu alateadvuses
One Piece - "Grand Line"
An den Leuchttürmen vorbei sind wir auf dem Weg in fremdes Land
alles ist hier anders und geht über den Verstand
Kannst du navigieren
zeigt dein Kurs aufs Meer?
Können wir verlieren
geht es weiter wie bisher?
15. Kuhu olen jõudnud 2008. aasta lõpuks
Bon Jovi - "I'll sleep when I am dead"
Until I'm 6 feet under
Baby I don't need a bed
Gonna live while I'm alive
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Presenting: Shini blogi muusikatest-horoskoop 2008
*dun dun dun*
1. Kuhu ma olen jõudnud 2008. aasta alguseks?
Blackmore's Night - "Mid Winter's Night"
The bells are ringing
On Mid Winters Night
The moon sets all alone
And once again I try to sleep before morning light
2. 2008. aasta põhiülesanne
Blackmore's Night - "Three Black Crows"
And they spread their wings as if to declare
"Onward , let freedom ring!"
----
Loving how it feels to be so free
Leaving us far behind...
3. Eneseteostus 2008. aastal. Minu "mina" sellel aastal
Shinigami no Ballad - "No one"
Now I hear you say my name
So I crossed the light to be
With you...
4. Rahaasjad
Hikita Kaori - "Egao no Wake" ("The Reason for Smiling")
Mamoritai, shinjitai egao no wake o subete
Hageshisa mo itoshisa mo, zenbu uketomeru yo
Nido to sono te o hanasanai, ano hikari o mezashite
---
I want to protect, I want to believe, all of the reasons for smiling
Ferocity and love, too, I’ll accept everything
I won’t ever let go of your hand again, aiming for that light
5. Sugulased ja naabrid
Asagiri no Miko - "Faint love"
Mamoritai mamoru kara
hanasanai
I connect you to my life
6. Kodu
Desert Punk - "Sand Mission"
Ilus instrumentaal oboe+klaver -soologa
7. Armastus
"Die Macht des Mondes"
Als vermächtenes soll sie gelten
Eine Macht für die Ewigkeit...
8. Tervis
Oomph - "Scorn"
Will you scorn me, will you break me?
Are you able to forsake me?
Will you scorn me, will you hate me?
Won't you finally concentrate my pain?
9. Partnerlus
Folkmill - "Indiviidsed mõtted"
Mu indiviidsed mõtted
On kummaliselt tõtvel, kui kõnnin a-haa
---
Kas olen nõnda julge
Ah olgu, ärge tulge mind kiitma a-haa
Nii kaunis on mu lootus
Mu ootus, et julgen ma.
10. Võõrad rahad ja laenud, müstika, seks
HIM - "Rebel Yell"
Last night a little dancer came dancin to my door
Last night my little angel came pumpin on the floor
She said, come, baby, I got a license for love
And if it expires, pray help from above...
11. Reisid
Orange Range - "~Asterisk~ Romantic version"
Kono sora wa hitotsu dokomade mo hiroku sou umi no mukou
ima umareru ibuki tatareru inochi hoshi wa terasu megami no gotoku
nagaku tsuzuku kurikaesu shunkashuntou no isshun demo ii sukoshi de ii
omoi wo kizamu tada hatenaku toki wo koe kagayaki dasu
---
This sky is the only one there is; it spreads over all. And beyond the sea,right now, new life takes breath, and life is cut off, while stars shine on, like goddesses, continuing a long journey, or starting anew; in spring, summer, fall and winter, even a second is enough, just a moment is enough, to engrave my thoughts, to shine without end across the ages.
12. Karjäär, uued kohustused
Rie Fu - "Life is like a Boat"
We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on coming and we can't escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves would guide you through another day
---
We are rowing the boat of fate, but the waves keep attacking us
But isn't that still a wonderful journey? Aren't any of them a wonderful journey?
13. Sõbrad ja sotsiaalsed suhted
Blackmore's Night - "St. Teresa"
Just what I've been needin', feel it rise in me
She say...
Every stone a story, like a rosary
Corner St. Teresa, just a little crime
When I make my money, got to get my dime
Way down in the hollow, leavin' so soon
Oh, St. Teresa, higher than the moon
14. Saladused ja varjatud protsessid minu alateadvuses
One Piece - "Grand Line"
An den Leuchttürmen vorbei sind wir auf dem Weg in fremdes Land
alles ist hier anders und geht über den Verstand
Kannst du navigieren
zeigt dein Kurs aufs Meer?
Können wir verlieren
geht es weiter wie bisher?
15. Kuhu olen jõudnud 2008. aasta lõpuks
Bon Jovi - "I'll sleep when I am dead"
Until I'm 6 feet under
Baby I don't need a bed
Gonna live while I'm alive
I'll sleep when I'm dead
