"Peagi saabun tagasi te juuuur-deeee..." XD
Thursday, August 27, 2009 by Mirju
Muhahahaa.
Ärge muretsege, täna õhtul kirjutan pikemalt.
Senikauaks paar geniaalset tsitaati MLIA-st, mille geniaalsuse ma avastanud olen:
* Today, I typed "I like to t" into the google search bar and it suggested the phrase "I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger". I laughed for 10 minutes. MLIA
(ja oi kuidas minagi selle peale naersin...töö juures kajas mu naer tühjas trepikoridoris väga veidralt vastu XD)
* Today, I secretly changed my name in my brother's phone to "Jesus". I've been sending him texts all day saying things like "praise me!" and "get to church!" It's been all day and he's still very much confused. MLIA
* Today, I pressed Ctrl+V to see what was the last thing copied in my computer. The words "stashed the bodies in the garage" came up. I am frightened. MLIA
Õhtuni, kallikesed :)
Ärge muretsege, täna õhtul kirjutan pikemalt.
Senikauaks paar geniaalset tsitaati MLIA-st, mille geniaalsuse ma avastanud olen:
* Today, I typed "I like to t" into the google search bar and it suggested the phrase "I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger". I laughed for 10 minutes. MLIA
(ja oi kuidas minagi selle peale naersin...töö juures kajas mu naer tühjas trepikoridoris väga veidralt vastu XD)
* Today, I secretly changed my name in my brother's phone to "Jesus". I've been sending him texts all day saying things like "praise me!" and "get to church!" It's been all day and he's still very much confused. MLIA
* Today, I pressed Ctrl+V to see what was the last thing copied in my computer. The words "stashed the bodies in the garage" came up. I am frightened. MLIA
Õhtuni, kallikesed :)

See Jeesuse asi on hea. XD
Ei kirjutanud midagi juurde!
Sohk ja valeraha!
Empty promises!
Lies lies lies!
puhh....
Mirju-chan wa doko desu ka?
"Today, I changed my dad's name in my contacts to Darth Vader, and then promptly forgot who it was. He texted me, and I asked who it was. He said "I am your father." MLIA "
See on juba pikemat aega mu lemmik XD